Carers from the Wessex region recently attended a two-part training course on Managing Behaviours run by Helen Turner at Stair Consultancy.
The course received great praise form the carers and everyone found it useful and informative.
The course consisted of:
- Positive Intervention/Holding
- Break-a-way and disengagement techniques
Day 2 Conflict Management Content:
- Policy, guidance, law
- Learn the skills for effecting behaviour Change
- What sustains violence?
- Develop team/ Interpersonal skills
- Identifying triggers
- Strategies individual.
- Practical Management of an Aggressive outburst