Join us for Dialogue Training at 10.00-2.45
As part of our ongoing training and support package to our carers the following course is being run by Dialogue:
Child Protection (Safeguarding for foster carers – level 2)
- What is child abuse and neglect?
- Signs and indicators of abuse and neglect.
- Normal child development
- Maintaining a child focus
- What to do in response to concerns
- Documentation and sharing of information regarding concerns
- Using the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families: Own safeguarding roles and responsibilities
The training will be held at:
Community Room at Middlemoor Fire Station, Exeter
Get in touch for more info.